On the new online banking platform, you will use your current login name and the last 6 digits of your SSN/Tax ID as your password to log in for the first time. The system will prompt you to create a new password on the first time you log into the new system.
Mobile Banking App
We have a new mobile app called “FNB in Philip Mobile” – you can find it in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please delete the old mobile app first, and then install the new one if you wish to use our app.
You will need to download the new mobile app and accept the new conditions prior to making mobile deposits.
As part of the upgrade to the new bill pay system, current bill payment information (vendors, and scheduled payments) will NOT convert over to the new system. Any payments scheduled after October 11th will need to be created in the new bill pay system. We will still offer the Person-to-Person (P2P) money transfer feature through bill pay.
The bank’s staff will be contacting commercial customers that use ACH origination to assist with converting the ACH files to the new system.
Anticipate receiving your new EMV debit card September 23rd – October 4th. You can activate your new card after 12:00 p.m. October 12th. Also, remember to update information with merchants that use your card for recurring payments.
Your PIN will be different than your current card; your new PIN will arrive 1-2 days after your card arrives.
Your card beginning with 442640 or 589882 will stop working on October 14th. Please activate and begin using your new card by October 14th – you can activate your card by calling the number listed on the label affixed to the card, or by calling 1 (800) 227-3096.
Remember to destroy your old card and begin using the new card October 12th.
Additional Convenience & Security Features
We are excited to present several additional capabilities with this upgrade including the following:
Mobile & Online Banking
- Debit Card Management is available should you need to temporarily deactivate your card if it is lost, stolen, or not in use (via mobile or online).
- Deposited Item Images are available when viewing your transaction history (viamobile or online).
- User ID or Passcode can be changed on your mobile device (without logging into the desktop site).
- Account Statements are available within the mobile app as well as the desktop site.
- Photo Pay allows you to take a photo of a bill on your mobile device, from which the system then automatically imports the billing detail for quick and easy payment.
- Person-to-Person (P2P) allows you to pay others electronically by entering their phone number and the dollar amount of the transaction.
We appreciate your relationship with the bank, and we encourage you to contact us if you have further questions throughout this transition – (605) 859-2525